Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kudos to our staff for providing 100 percent customer satisfaction

"Recently bought my new Camry from Sunnyvale Toyota. Service was really great. The whole process only took 1 1/2 hours. Got a great price and financing.

--Ajay"

"Bought a Prius this August.

Had pleasant experience working with Henry and Stan. Henry helped me in getting reasonable price via Truecar for my 98 Bimmer.

Stan was helpful throughout the buying procedure of Prius.

I will definitely go back there if I am in the market for next Toyota."

"Recently bought my new Camry from Sunnyvale Toyota. Service was great. The whole process only took 1 1/2 hours. Got a great price and financing. I will definitely go back there if I am in the market for another Toyota."

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment