Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thank you, Sridhar, for your kind words. We are honored to have you as a customer.

"Really surprised to see all the bad reviews for this place. My review is only for the Service center and I don't anything about their sales department. I have been taking my Toyota 4Runner for a few years now and I have always received courteous, prompt, and professional service. They are a bit pricey but I come to expect that of any authorized service centers. The service person who checks you in has always been courteous and attentive. I also like that they are not pushy about getting you to fix things that don't necessarily need to be fixed right away (I have had some bad experiences before). When the quoted price is high, they hook you up with a free car rental. I also like that they are open until 9 PM on weekdays. Also, they give you an automated phone call to collect your feedback about the service -- I don't like to be annoyed by these things and I seldom take these surveys but I appreciate the fact that they take the trouble to hear from the customer.

It would cost me much less to take my car for service to a non-Toyota service center but I would rather stick with a genuine Toyota service center with a reputation to preserve. I recommend this place 100%."

http://bit.ly/676xlf

No comments:

Post a Comment